Sunday, March 13, 2016

Super girly tea party cookies!

I was so excited to get an opportunity to create cookies for a sweet little girl this week.  She wanted something princess, pink, and perfect for tea.  Here mom picked out a few elements and then let me have some fun with the rest.  I am super pumped about how they turned out.  I can't wait to make some more for my own daughter's birthday.  If you are interested in having custom cookies made, please click here for more information.


Here is the entire platter all together.  There were 18 cookies ordered.  I did ribbon banners that said "Happy Birthday" and "Charlotte", tiaras, bouquets of flowers, and hearts.  She chose two different colors of pink.  The green and white were added to help the designs stand out.


These bouquets of swirl flowers are my new favorite I think.  The best part about having custom orders is having people request things that I have never tried before.  When they turn out, its fabulous! 
 
This ribbon banner cookie cutter was purchased with this order in mind.  I knew I wanted something to help the birthday girl's name stand out but still look feminine. 
 

I added a few of the swirl roses to these hearts to help them tie in with the bouquets.
 
Every princess needs a tiara!

No comments:

Post a Comment