Thursday, January 26, 2012

Before and After

I can't resist a good before and after preview in any magazine or on-line. There is just something about seeing a room or object transformed that gets me hooked. Today I want to share my before and afters. In my Etsy shop, photography is everything. I never knew I would have to perfect sewing and then learn some photography skills at the same time. But let's face it, a good picture can sell anything....and a bad picture of a great item won't get it sold.

I recently contacted a local photographer, Lindsay with Eclectically for You Photography, who I had personally worked with to take my family photos to see if she would be interested in helping me out in my Etsy shop. She agreed (thankfully) and it is amazing how she transformed my blah pictures into wow pictures. Now let's hope these items sell themselves.

Before:


So those pictures are not bad. They have been on my Etsy shop for a while and I have been fairly happy with them. Now these....these are GREAT!


After:






I am so in love with my new pictures. If you would like to find out more about Lindsay or Eclectically For You Photography you can check out her website or her facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the new quilt picture in your shop. I love the outdoors ones- that should be your feature photo for sure. I love how you can see all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outdoors ones as well. The color pops on those quilts with the nature background. Very awesome!

    ReplyDelete